In-House Architectural Technician jobs in Auckland NZ | Medium-sized construction companies are looking for In-House Architectural Solutions
The Requirements for The 1-2 Requirements of The 1-2 Requirements for The Following:
1. Work for at least two years and be able to complete a complete set of Build Consent and applications independently to help out the RC split (important, preferably with LBP cards)
2. Skilled use of Revit, ArchiCAD or AutoCAD and other office software, skilled use of graphics processing software such as Photoshop for post-rendering (master one of the software is good)
3. Good communication skills and problem-solving skills (important)
4. Positive work attitude, serious and careful, have strong multi - task processing ability. Ability to complete work arrangements within a specified time (important)
5. Familiarity with New Zealand's relevant building codes, standards and construction requirements (important)
6. Legal work visa (important)
1. Willingness to pay super-peer pay, based on specific competency. The right person can guarantee the work sign, assist to apply for PR is not a problem.
2. Employees are friendly and may pay extra overtime or take time off if they work overtime.
3. The company does not regularly hold group building activities, a good relaxed working environment.
You can send CV folio and your contact information to our mailbox, or call me by sms, must return.