kitchen layout design in sydney|$250 = Feasibility study for small restaurant or bar, defining the required BOH area and kitchen stations. | 4 Days Delivery
Concept Back of House (BOH) design for new, small to medium-sized restaurants and bars. This service is also suitable for those renovating an existing F&B business. My target clients are architects, interior designers, business owners and entrepreneurs in the F&B industry.
- One (1) floor plan
- Level of detail according to package
- List of recommended BOH kit and equipment in 'Standard' and 'Premium' packages
- 'Basic' includes PDF layout only. 'Standard' and 'Premium' include PDF and DWG source file
- Optional 3D render of BOH at an extra cost
- Optional concept Front of House (FOH) layout in PDF and DWG formats
- Measured survey. Client must provide a PDF with dimensions or DWG outline of the total store area and proposed BOH area. This must reflect any access points / doors, windows and areas with restricted height or other restrictions.
- Elevations and sections
- Services specifications (electrical, mechanical, water, gas, fire detection or suppression systems)
- Reflected ceiling or lighting drawings
- Materials specifications
Feel free to place the order and I will be happy to work along with you in your project!