Northern Sydney Jobs| we are a tech startup building an AI-powered Sales Enablement tool, We are looking for Frontend or Backend Developer Internship
Initial key responsibilities would include the following, but not limited to
• MVP prototyping and development
• Software architecture design and documentation
• Strategic planning for technical resources, tools & infrastructure
Ideally, you would have the following experience (but not essential)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in software development with skills in Python, R, SQL, Java, C#, C++
• Proven experience with a focus on business problem solving, hypothesis formation, feature engineering & predictive modelling
• Experience working on large and complex data sets and translating and presenting data in a concise and meaningful way
• Experience with Conversational AI, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics would be highly regarded, not essential
We are looking for someone who has the following personal attributes.
• You relish challenges and appreciate working with smart and motivated peers to make an impact
• You are autonomous, curious and intrinsically motivated to solve ambiguous, real-life problems
• Adapt quickly to work with a range of stakeholders on projects with varying levels of ambiguity and priorities that can change rapidly.
• Has advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with an inquisitive nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well and discuss complex topics with both technical and business audiences
• A formal tertiary qualification in one of the following disciplines would be required: computer science, cognitive science, computational linguistics, AI/machine learning, statistical/predictive modelling...
What's in it for you
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a market-leading startup where you would work with high calibre individuals and cutting-edge technologies. The right candidate would be invited to join us on a full-time basis after the internship. Alternatively, a job reference would be provided. If you think that you are the right person, please forward your CV to [email protected].