Procument Manager Full Time Job in Auckland
As importer: We not only import goods for our own distribution but also act as an import agency for other importers and distributors. We also function as an indent agent for larger local clients. Through careful research and development of strong business relationships, we have become the sole importing agents in New Zealand of some high profile, top quality Chinese manufacturers, such as:
Full lines of Pharmaceutical and Honey packing Bottle
CAMAT Brand Adhesive Tape
TRANLIN Wheat Straw Household Paper
HARXIN brand vinyl gloves
HARXIN brand nitrile gloves
Plastic products – bags, sheets, wrapping film
Disposable products –crimp cap, sleeve cover, shoes cover, surgical mask
As distributor: We not only guarantee to help you reduce your company costs giving your company the opportunity to save and grow, but also provides great service to our customers.
• Planning, organizing, and coordinating the purchasing activities for Harxin Corporation (NZ) Limited.
• To make the purchase decision by combining the information from suppliers, shipping agents, warehousing, and sales.
• Sourcing the products, identify the business opportunities, researching the NZ statutory requirements affecting the purchase of the goods from overseas.
• Liaising with the suppliers and negotiating the contracts, including the price, quality, timeliness of delivery, and any payment terms.
• To establish a cooperative business relationship between the company and overseas suppliers.
• Organize the shipping of goods to ensure the timely delivery of goods and avoid any extra storage costs.
• Operating and Monitoring inventory management system, implementing proper inventory control procedures to ensure the company is running at optimal stock levels and meet supply needs and expectations.
• Monitor the performance of import trading, prepare the performance reports related to the import trading, and provide the suggestions to director.
• Provide supply chain data analysis and performance reports as required to ensure the logistics processes are reviewed at regular intervals.
• Responsible for product purchasing in line with the sales plans.
• Implementing KPI assessment system to motivate staff and monitor their performance.
• Provide high-quality improvement advice to achieve cost-effective outcomes and meet customers' requirements.
• Provide suggestions on the perfection of supply chain and logistics to take leadership and proactive role in the Harxin sustainability program.
Understanding of the planning process
Experience working in food packaging or hygiene field with Chinese supplier
Familiar with the New Zealand and China Transport industry including general freight, logistics, and freight forwarding
Familiar with China's Cross-border Trade
Familiar with MPI regulations and RMP requirements
Worked with multiple ranges of SKU's for both short and long lead time
Computer Literacy including experience of ERP, Cin7 and Xero systems and Microsoft Office skills– Advanced level
Energetic, enthusiastic individual with demonstrated leadership skills and business development who is a team player capable of handling the complexities of a fast-paced and competitive business
Bachelor's degree in international trade or supply chain management
Good business acumen with a track record of achieving KPIs
You will have demonstrable wins in driving growth across various product categories and business segments
Strong operational skills with the ability to make objective decisions
At least 2 years as a Supply Chain Manager or Procurement Manager
Analytical and critical thinking
Team Building and people management skills
Honesty, integrity & reliability
Excellent communication skills
Full Driver's Licence
Mandarin & English speaker preferred
Hours of work
The employee will work for 35 hours each week from Monday to Friday. The hours of work each day will be 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Payment of salary:
The employee will be paid $25.50 per hour.
The employee will be paid monthly into the employee's nominated NZ bank account.
We are waiting for your resume.