Sales cum Marketing
The role will be calling on small and large existing customers as well as seeking out new business opportunities. As the HD Contractor Sales Representative, you will be responsible :
• Selling and promoting products to existing customers
• Increasing existing sales and developing new business
• Achieving/exceeding sales and distribution targets
• Problem solve and come up with solutions for your customers
• Organising, planning and managing your time effectively will be crucial to the success of this role.
• Previous sales experience is required. work closely with the team to produce excellent results
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
• Proven and substantiated experience selling into and building relationships within the Construction industry.
• Proven success in achieving sales and profit targets and ability to take ownership & drive the sales process autonomously.
• Effective time management & problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including telephone skills, with a clear and articulate speech
• A can-do attitude with the ability to be a co-operative team player, flexible, willing to go the extra mile
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive Base Salary
• 2% Medical Allowance
• 0-15% Monthly Performance Bonus
• Company Vehicle
• Fun work environment
How to Apply
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you wish to grow your career & work for a successful and stable NZ company please contact Echo for a confidential email to us: [email protected] Or apply online with CV & covering letter.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to apply for this role and a current drivers license. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.
No search results