Welcome to Bitcoin Escrow
Bitcoin. a global electronic currency.
Features：open source + decentralized + transparent ledger + low transaction fees + anonymous accounts + free to use
Unlike centralized banks in any countries, bitcoin not belong to any governments. The ledger is public, anybody can store it on their computer
Free to use
Bitcoin can run in your own computer and no technology can stop it currently, no none can block your bitcoin account, and no one can know the owner name of that bitcoin account.
Low Service Fees
For 2/3 escrow service, we only charge 2‰ for per transaction between buyers and sellers. That means if you have a transaction at 10000$, we only charge 20$.
Only 2100w bitcoin in the world.So that you won’t worry your bitcoin would be a toilet paper like your country paper currency.
Privacy and Security
This site doesn't has mysql or postgresql database like paypal, so that we cannot store users data,and bitcoinescrow.ga is a complete client side application with traffic routed through SSL.
New Bitcoin Address create a new Bitcoin address
Bitcoin address similar to your bank card account, Public key similar to your passport id, Private key similar to your bank card password. You need to manually store them safely as they will be needed later to redeem the bitcoins. Do not share your Private key to anybody, if you lose your Private key, you will lose your bitcoin.
You can use the advanced options below to generate different kind of keys and addresses.
New Escrow Transaction Address Bitcoin's multisignature function
Bitcoin public key can be generated in your browser or from your own bitcoin wallet client.
The buyer and the seller have to lock the same bitcoins to ensure the transaction security between the seller and buyer. Until two sides both agree to mark their transaction as completed, their locked bitcoin will be locked in the multi signature address forever. One mediator can be selected from the list of mediators. Compressed and uncompressed public keys are both accepted.
Enter the amount of signatures required to release the coins
Transaction Create a new transaction
You can use this page to send bitcoins to someoneEnter Escrow Redeem Script Or Secret Key:
Enter the recipient's bitcoin address, and the amount you want to send.For your transaction security and privacy, you should input 2 recipient's bitcoin address, one the the recipient address, the other one address is your backup bitcoin address.
Verify transactions and other scripts
Enter the raw transaction, redeem script, pubkey, hd address or wif key to convert it into a readable format that can be verified manually.
The above wif key has been decoded
The path of key derivation
Keys derived from the hd address provided
|Index||Address||Private Key (WIF)||Extended xPub||Extended xPrv|
Sign Transaction once a transaction has been verified
How does 2 of 3 Bitcoin Escrow Transaction work?
In Simple Infographic Representation
Our 2 of 3 Bitcoin Escrow service uses Bitcoin's multisignature function. There are 3 participants in this escrow service. A buyer, a seller and a mediator.
1. Any one of the three participants can generate an escrow address (and a redeem script) by adding the public key of all three participants. The mediator's public key can be selected from the list of mediators option. Alternatively, you can leave this whole process to the mediator for a smooth transaction.
If you don't have a public key, you can generate your own key combination (an address, a public key and a private key) using the New Address tab.
NOTE: Never share your Private Key to anyone else. If you do, they can sign the transaction on your behalf and redeem all the coins to their address.
2. To confirm the correctness, the redeem script can be verified here.
3. Once the redeem script is verified, the seller can send the Bitcoins to the newly generated escrow address.
4. Once the coins are received into the escrow address, it means the coins are locked into the escrow (meaning, it cannot be released without any of the 2 participants signing the transaction). To confirm if the coins are received in the escrow address, simply check the balance in any Blockchain Explorer.
5. Now that the coins are locked, the buyer can transfer the money and share the details of the same to the mediator and the seller. The seller confirms the completion of the money transfer.
6. The mediator then initiates the unsigned raw transaction using the Transaction tab here by loading the redeem script, adding the total amount (minue the network fee) and entering the Bitcoin address where the buyer wishes to receive the coins. The mediator then shares the unsigned raw transaction to the buyer.
7. The buyer signs the raw transaction using the sign tab with his/her private key. This generates a new 1st signed raw transaction. The buyer then shares the 1st signed raw transaction with the seller/mediator for their signature. Now either the seller or the mediator can sign the 1st signed raw transaction by repeating step 7. This will generate the 2nd signed raw transaction.
8. The 2nd signed raw transaction can then be broadcast to the main network using Broadcast tab which will generate a new Transaction ID (TX ID). You can use Blockchain Explorer to check the status of the Transaction. This confirms the completion of the escrow transaction
Compatible with bitcoin core,electrum and other Bitcoin clients
service team email address: [email protected]
We beleive strongly in privacy. Hence the site does not collect and store IP or transaction data via our servers nor do we store your bitcoins private key. We do route traffic using an SSL certificate.
Settings making this escrow service even better!
These simple settings below make this escrow service one of the most decentralized wallets in the world.
Select which network you'd like to use for key pair generation.
Select the network you wish to broadcast the transaction via
Select the network you wish to retreive your unspent inputs from