What is kiwikiwifly.com escrow service? How does kiwikiwifly.com escrow service Work?
An kiwikiwifly.com escrow service is a financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the payment in a secure kiwikiwifly.com escrow service account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the kiwikiwifly.com company.
kiwikiwifly.com escrow services are very useful in the case of a transaction where a large amount money is involved and a certain number of obligations need to be fulfilled before a payment is released like in the case of a website being built where the buyer might want confirmation of the quality of work being done before making a full payment, and the seller doesn’t want to extend a massive amount of work without any assurance that he or she will receive payment. While traditional escrow service is quite difficult and must be obtained through banks and lawyers, kiwikiwifly.com escrow service provides online escrow services at affordable rates. While the payment is 'In kiwikiwifly.com escrow service' the transaction can be safely carried out without risk of losing money or merchandise due to fraud. This eliminates all legal jargon and allows for secure transactions and confident buyers and sellers.
How does kiwikiwifly.com escrow service Work?
kiwikiwifly.com escrow service reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
1. Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at kiwikiwifly.com, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
2. Buyer pays kiwikiwifly.com escrow account - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure kiwikiwifly.com escrow service Account, kiwikiwifly.com verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In kiwikiwifly.com escrow service account'.
3. Seller ships merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. kiwikiwifly.com verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
4. Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
5. kiwikiwifly.com releases funds to the Seller from the kiwikiwifly.com escrow service Account.
Why Should We Pay Online?
With dozens of other payment options available such as checks, drafts, money orders, and electronic bank transfers, one may wonder why so many people use this new method of payment. Indeed, the older payment methods are tried, tested, and a lot more comfortable for some people. However, online payment offers exclusive advantages that other payment options don’t.
When paying online, you can easily use your credit card to process a transaction much faster than the check-and-stamp method. Automated payments also mean that there are no delays or late penalties. Contrary to popular belief, it is much safer to conduct your transaction online as everything is documented, and there are no sensitive details on paper. Online payment eliminates clutter by, in some cases, eliminating the need for paper bills that require filing. It makes organizing and keeping track of payments easier and more convenient. Finally, if using online payments, many banks will provide graphs and information that help you track your spending and keep your budget on task.
There are many types of transactions that can be made online, everything from paying your phone bill to purchasing small gifts for family members. For larger transactions, though, you may want to seek the services of an escrow company. By putting your money into an escrow account, you can protect yourself from fraud.