E-commerce website development Examples:
Google Search Engine Optimization Service Examples:
Example 1: If you search some Chinese keywords on google or bing like 新西兰起司厂家、新西兰食用油、新西兰网购平台、奥克兰洗车、奥克兰华人律师事务所、奥克兰女装店、奥克兰服装店, etc，you would find kiwikiwifly.com is in the first page of google search results.
Example 2: If you search some English keywords on google or bing like Voice Agency Christchurch, Voice Agency Wellington，Freelance Captioner in Auckland, Subtitling Freelancers in New Zealand, Closed Captioning Freelance in Auckland, 3d rendering wellington, etc，you would find kiwikiwifly.com is in the first page of google search results.
"Made in New Zealand" Official Page Examples:
kiwikiwifly.com Software Development Agreement
This Software Development Agreement states the terms and conditions that govern the contractual agreement between kiwikiwifly.com and online buyers.
WHEREAS the Client has chosen one software development plan, which is described in further detail on item descriptions, and the kiwikiwifly.com is a contractor with whom the Client has come to an agreement to develop the Software.
NOW, THEREFORE, In consideration of the mutual covenants and promises made by the parties to this Software Development Agreement, the kiwikiwifly.com and the Client covenant and agree as follows:
1. kiwikiwifly.com’s duties
The Client hereby engages the kiwikiwifly.com and the kiwikiwifly.com hereby agrees to be engaged by the Client to develop the Software.
- The kiwikiwifly.com shall complete the development of the Software according to the milestones described on the item descriptions. In accordance with such milestones, the final product shall be delivered to the Client as the business requirements document.
- After delivery of the final product, kiwikiwifly.com shall provide the Client's attention to answer any questions or assist in solving any problems with regard to the operation of the Software.
- Except as expressly provided in this Software Development Agreement, the Client shall not be obligated under this Agreement to provide any other support or assistance to the kiwikiwifly.com.
- The Client may terminate this Software Development Agreement at any time upon a material breach of the terms herein.
The Software shall function in accordance with the Specifications on or item description.
- If the Software as delivered do not conform with the Specifications or item descriptions, the Client shall within 30 days of the Delivery Date notify the kiwikwifly.com in writing of the ways in which it does not conform with the Specifications or item descriptions. The kiwikiwifly.com agrees that upon receiving such notice, it shall make reasonable efforts to correct any non-conformity.
- The Client shall provide to the kiwikiwifly.com written notice of its finding that the Software conforms to the Specifications or item descriptions within 30 days of the Delivery Date (the “Acceptance Date”) unless it finds that the Software does not conform to the Specifications or item descriptions.
3. Service Fees
Service Fees. In consideration of the Service, the Client may choose to pay the kiwikiwifly.com, with a maximum total fee for all work under this Software Development Agreement of NZD$1600. Invoices will be provided for work completed by the kiwikiwifly.com once every year.
4. Intellectual property rights in the software
The Parties acknowledge and agree that the kiwikiwifly.com will hold all intellectual property rights in the Software including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights. The client agrees not to claim any such ownership in the Software’s intellectual property at any time prior to or after the completion and delivery of the Software to the Client.
5. Change in specifications
The Client may request that reasonable changes be made to the Specifications and tasks associated with the implementation of the Specifications. If the Client requests such a change, Both should sign a new agreement.
6. Limitation of Liability
Neither party shall be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, profits, or any other loss) incurred or suffered in connection with the Software.
7. kiwikiwifly.com warranties
The kiwikiwifly.com represents and warrants to the Client the following:
- Development and delivery of the Software under this Agreement are not in violation of any other agreement that the kiwikiwifly.com has with another party.
- The software will not violate the intellectual property rights of any other party.
The Developer agrees to indemnify, defend, and protect the Client from and against all lawsuits and costs of every kind pertaining to the software including reasonable legal fees due to the Developer’s infringement of the intellectual rights of any third party.
9. No modification unless in writing
No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and agreed upon by both Parties.
10. Applicable law
This Software Development Agreement and the interpretation of its terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand